The international Graduate school (GS) on Analysis, Imaging, and Modelling of Neuronal and Inflammatory Processes (ABINEP) is based on the two internationally recognized biomedical research foci of the Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg (OVGU), Neurosciences and Immunology.
ABINEP aims at fostering cutting edge research projects in rising sub-disciplines of these research areas.
- Neuroinflammation: Inflammatory processes in neurodegeneration
- Neurophysiology and Computational Modelling of Neuronal Networks
- Immunosenescence: Infection and immunity in the context of aging
- Human Brain Imaging for diagnosing neurocognitive disorders
- ABINEP specific lecture
- ABINEP retreat
- Soft Skill Workshops
- Short-term fellowships for external lab visits
- Travel grants for the attendance at conferences
European Structural and Investment Funds (ESF) under the program “Sachsen-Anhalt WISSENSCHAFT Internationalisierung”