Bien aims to offer young scientists from different disciplines who work in the broad field of education research, a forum to network systematically and exchange research ideas and experiences.
Young Berlin scientists (Post-Docs, Doctoral candidates and master students at an advanced stage) from different disciplines, who work in the broad field of Education Research.
- Advancement of subject-specific and methodical knowledge of involved young scholars
- Lastingly connecting young researchers from different disciplines
Results of educational research from different disciplines
- BIEN Seminars (quarterly)
- Annual conference
- BIEN Soft Skill Workshop (annually)
- NEPS-Data Workshop (annually, in cooperation with LIfBi)
Renowned scholars from Germany and abroad are invited to the events in order to present and discuss results from education research, covering the whole life course. BIEN facilitates the exchange and discussion of education topics while expanding networks beyond the confinements of specific disciplines.
Everyone, who is interested, is invited to participate in our activities, but we request registration in advance.