The postdoc network ‘Cognitive Conflicts During Media Use’ which is associated to the IWM is organized by the participating postdocs themselves and aims to build an independent research profile.
Excellente young researchs who aim for an academic career
The central objective of the network is to support the participating postdoc in developing an independent research profile as well as the acquisition of third-party funding.
- Seed money for preparing proposals for third party funding
- Funding for lab visits abroad
- Funding for organizing workshops, mentoring, and training
- Travel grants for visiting conferences
- Funding to enhance the reconcilability of work and family