The mission of this Collaborative Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program is to stimulate innovative, interdisplinary, and comparative research of productive youth development.
Early postdocs in sociology, psychology, educational science, and empirical educational research
- The mission of our Collaborative Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program is to stimulate innovative, interdisciplinary, and comparative research of productive youth development.
- Supporting early career researchers in developing a research profile and an academic network
- PATHWAYS investigates the antecedents, processes, and long-term outcomes of youth transitions, as well as the factors and processes promoting human competences, especially among young people deemed to be at-risk.
- Our training and mentoring enhance understanding of diverse approaches to the study of productive youth development and to engages in constructive debates with colleagues from different disciplines.
- We foster international and interdisciplinary research and exchange of ideas, in order to gain up-to-date skills for addressing research and policy questions that require combined approaches and a synergy of ideas.